Piano Moving Services in San Jose
Experienced & Trustworthy Piano Movers
Our local company at Barahona’s Professional moving and storage offers careful and dependable piano moving solutions to homes and businesses throughout San Jose and surrounding areas. We are a fully licensed and insured team with specialized knowledge on how to properly pack, protect, and transport your piano to ensure a seamless and hassle-free move. Don’t trust just anyone with your prized piano, instead rely on our experiences professionals to deliver it in pristine condition to your new space.
We Treat Your Keys with Respect
At Barahona’s Professional moving and storage, we understand a desire to save money anywhere you can when it comes to moving services, and you might be tempted to move your piano yourself. However, we have heard horror stories of covers falling open or piano legs snapping due to a lack of specialized equipment and knowledge needed for a safe and stress-free move. With pianos weighing anywhere between 400lbs to 1,400lbs, improperly moving this instrument can not only spell disaster for your piano, but also be dangerous to you and your property. Our licensed professionals use an effective process that has been proven effective.
Our piano-moving process includes:
- A thorough evaluation of your space, taking accurate measurements of the rooms, doorways, hallways, and staircases that might be affected by the move.
- Create a clear path to ensure your piano as well as your other belongings are safe and free from any scratches or bangs.
- Carefully remove any extraneous parts, including legs, safely packing them away and restoring them when the move is complete.
- Utilize our extensive array of equipment to safely move your piano, including dollies, straps, padding, blankets, and piano boards.
- Unpack and restore your piano in your new space, so you can get back to playing it in no time.
Moving & Storing Pianos Safely in San Jose
Our skilled team at Barahona’s Professional moving and storage makes your comfort and satisfaction our top priority and will always go the extra mile for our customers. We take the time to carefully pack and move your piano seamlessly, and we are completely insured, so if any issues do arrive, we have you covered. All of our full-time employees have attended specialized training and with hundreds of piano moves under our belts, we know what it takes to safely and precisely take your instrument out of your property, into the moving truck, and into your new space.